How To Get Good Business YouTube Ideas
1. Research what’s trending in your industry. What topics are people discussing? What questions are they asking?
2. Ask your current and potential customers what content they’d like to see.
3. Create a list of topics that you know your target audience is interested in.
4. Brainstorm content ideas based around those topics.
5. Research what other businesses are doing on YouTube. What videos are they producing?
6. Take a look at what content is popular on YouTube. What are people watching?
7. Look for content ideas in magazines, blogs, and books.
8. Try creating content around FAQs, industry news, and product tutorials.
9. Experiment with different types of videos, such as interviews, reviews, unboxing videos, and vlogs.
10. Analyze your data. What kinds of videos are performing the best?
Brainstorm potential topics. Take some time to brainstorm topics that are relevant to your business and that could make for interesting videos.
Research popular topics. Look at what other businesses in your industry are discussing on YouTube, as well as what topics are trending in general.
Ask your customers. Get feedback from your customers about what topics they would like to see discussed on your YouTube channel.
Create tutorials. Tutorials are one of the most popular types of videos on YouTube. Consider creating tutorials that demonstrate how to use your product or service.
Host interviews. Interviews are another popular type of video. Consider hosting interviews with experts in your field or with customers who have had success with your product or service.
Share success stories. Share success stories of customers who have used your product or service and achieved a positive outcome.
Make how-to videos. How-to videos can be a great way to teach people how to use your product or service.
Answer FAQs. Answer frequently asked questions about your product or service to provide useful information to your viewers.
Create product demonstrations. Demonstrate how your product works and the benefits it provides.
Use humor. Add some humor to your videos to make them more engaging.